Check us out on Facebook:
Town of Sugar Hill, Richardson Memorial Library and Sugar Hill Police Department all have pages.
TOWN REPORT Town Meeting Minutes Minutes 2020 TM
COVID VACCINE UPDATE:
If you are 65 or older you are now eligible to receive a Covid 19 vaccine. As of Friday, January 22 at 8:00am you can log on to vaccines.nh.gov and begin the registration process. If you do not have access to the internet you can call 2-1-1. You do not need a referral from your doctor.
Jan 19, 2021, Supervisors of the Checklist will meet from 7pm until 7:30 pm at the Town offices. Purpose of the meeting is to allow Party registration changes at this time as well as new voter registering in town.
2021 Budget Hearing will be February 1, 2021 at 6:00pm at the Sugar Hill Meetinghouse.
Town Meeting details are currently being worked out.
The Town of Sugar Hill, New Hampshire, operates on a non-partisan ballot system. Persons interested in filing for the following offices may do so from January 20th through January 29th
Town Clerk 1 year term
Tax Collector 1 year term
Selectmen 3 year term
Town Treasurer 1 year term
Library Trustee 3 year term
Trustee of the Trust Funds 3 year term
Board of Cemetery Trustee (2) 3 year term
Board of Cemetery Trustee (1) 1 year term
Zoning Board of Adjustment (2) 3 year term
Zoning Board of Adjustment (1) 2 Year Term
and such other offices as may be required by law. Please file with the Town Clerk during office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 1:00pm, Monday Afternoon 4pm to 6pm, Friday Afternoon, January 29th, 3pm to 5pm
Please wear your mask!
MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN ALL TOWN BUILDINGS – RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
The Meetinghouse and the Crapo Building will be closed to any public gatherings with the exception of Sugar Hill Town Board meetings downstairs with social distancing guidelines.
Nice story about the 128th Annual Sugar Hill Christmas Party: https://www.unionleader.com/news/health/coronavirus/covid-19-can-t-stop-128th-annual-sugar-hill-town-christmas-party/article_89719b0f-2244-5245-8c10-7d7ef9dbe6b3.html
Richardson Memorial Library:
Library is closed to browsing inside. You can call in your reading requests to the Librarian (823-7001) 7 days a week and she will return your call and arrange for pick up. www.richardson-memorial-library.org for rules and details
Sugar Hill Pantry
The Select Board with assistance from the Willing Workers and concerned residents are establishing an emergency Pantry for Sugar Hill Residents for this fall and winter. Food items, paper products, personal hygiene, cleaning products and more are currently being collected. Items not used will be donated to the Franconia Food Pantry in the spring. If you would like to assist with either monetary or item donations, please contact Jennifer at the office 823-8468 email@example.com for more details. Pantry Items 2020
SUGAR HILL RESIDENTS :If you need any assistance other than emergency medical, call 603.494.1491, Allan Clark, Emergency Management Director
COVID-19 VIRUS – SIMPLIFIED
• Limit travel outside of home • Social Distance – 6 feet • Wash hands often
• If you develop flu like symptoms go to “coronavirus.gov” to determine likelihood of contracting the COVID-19 Virus by going to the “self-checker”
• Quarantine 14 days if exposed to someone with symptoms
• Isolate if have symptoms until 72 hours after no symptoms without medication
• Call Littleton Regional Hospital if you have symptoms at their hot line 603-575-6400 before going to hospital or dialing 911
• If a significant life-threatening medical issue or trauma call 911
• If general questions about anything related to the crisis call 211
• Help others if you are capable
• Stay strong we will get through this
• Please wear a mask and gloves when going out in public. It is important to wash your hands and all you have touched when you get home.