Check us out on Facebook:
Town of Sugar Hill, Richardson Memorial Library and Sugar Hill Police Department all have pages.
TOWN REPORT Town Meeting Minutes Minutes 2020 TM
DROUGHT WARNING- State of NH Drought Warnings
TOWN OFFICES REOPENING
The Town of Sugar Hill will be opening to conduct business on Thursday July 2, 2020 with normal business hours. For the safety of our customers and our employees, we are following public health guidelines for social distancing remaining 6 feet apart and customers must wear face masks. Upon entering the building, please make sure you have your mask on and use the hand sanitizer that is provided. (masks will be provided if you forget yours) We know it’s been awhile since we’ve all seen each other but once your business at the Crapo Building has concluded, you must leave the building. The restrooms will be closed to the public.
HOWEVER – We strongly encourage residents to send payments through the mail or leave in the lockbox at the front door. This will reduce the risk of exposure to both customers and employees.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL -We ask that you refrain from entering the building and instead mail in your paperwork.
You may call the Town Clerk/Tax Collector Lissa at 823-8516 or Select Board Administrative Assistant Jennifer at 823-8468 with any questions you may have.
The Meetinghouse and the Crapo Building will be closed to any public gatherings with the exception of Sugar Hill Town Board meetings downstairs with social distancing guidelines.
Richardson Memorial Library:
July 6, 2020 Temp Covid Hours by appointment at 823-7001
M: 1:00 - 4:00 W: 9:30 – 12:30 F: 9:30 – 12:30 S: 9:30 – 12:30
www.richardson-memorial-library.org for rules and details
TRANSFER STATION IS HIRING:
The Town of Franconia
is now accepting applications for a part-time Transfer Station Attendant. For the right person this could lead to a full-time position.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Click here for an application, and a job description or pick up at Franconia Town Hall or Tri-Town Transfer Station. The Town of Franconia is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay rate $12.00-15.00
Applications can be mailed to
Town of Franconia, P.O. Box 900, Franconia, NH 03580
or dropped off at the Franconia Town Office at 421 Main Street, Franconia, NH 03580.
The position will be open until filled.
Please complete your US Census 2020. Many funding opportunities depend on population figures.
SUGAR HILL RESIDENTS :If you need any assistance other than emergency medical, call 603.494.1491, Allan Clark, Emergency Management Director
COVID-19 VIRUS – SIMPLIFIED
• Limit travel outside of home • Social Distance – 6 feet • Wash hands often
• If you develop flu like symptoms go to “coronavirus.gov” to determine likelihood of contracting the COVID-19 Virus by going to the “self-checker”
• Quarantine 14 days if exposed to someone with symptoms
• Isolate if have symptoms until 72 hours after no symptoms without medication
• Call Littleton Regional Hospital if you have symptoms at their hot line 603-575-6400 before going to hospital or dialing 911
• If a significant life-threatening medical issue or trauma call 911
• If general questions about anything related to the crisis call 211
• Help others if you are capable
• Stay strong we will get through this
• Please wear a mask and gloves when going out in public. It is important to wash your hands and all you have touched when you get home.