Check us out on Facebook:
Town of Sugar Hill, Richardson Memorial Library and Sugar Hill Police Department all have pages.
TOWN REPORT Town Meeting Minutes Minutes 2020 TM
The General Election Results SUGAR HILL NH RESULTS
TOWN OFFICES ARE OPEN – MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN ALL TOWN BUILDINGS – RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
The Meetinghouse and the Crapo Building will be closed to any public gatherings with the exception of Sugar Hill Town Board meetings downstairs with social distancing guidelines.
Richardson Memorial Library:
Library is closed to browsing inside. You can call in your reading requests to the Librarian (823-7001) 7 days a week and she will return your call and arrange for pick up. www.richardson-memorial-library.org for rules and details
The Sugar Hill Willing Workers Virtual Christmas Fair runs from November 7th thru November 20th, with Drive Thru Pick Up on November 21! Willing Workers
AUCTIONS – The online Fair includes two one week auctions – Nov 7 thru 13, and Nov 14 thru Nov 20, offering over 40 amazing items up for bid! Check them out at http://thewillingworkers.org/
HOLIDAY SALES – You can place your order directly from the website for holiday crafts, handmade scarves, hats, mittens, masks, cards, and more!
HOLIDAY FOOD ITEMS – Holiday cookie assortments, apple pies, quarts of tomato bisque and corn chowder soups – all be picked up at our DRIVE THRU BAKE SALE on Nov 21, just in time for Thanksgiving!
Sugar Hill Pantry
The Select Board with assistance from the Willing Workers and concerned residents are establishing an emergency Pantry for Sugar Hill Residents for this fall and winter. Food items, paper products, personal hygiene, cleaning products and more are currently being collected. Items not used will be donated to the Franconia Food Pantry in the spring. If you would like to assist with either monetary or item donations, please contact Jennifer at the office 823-8468 firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Pantry Items 2020
SUGAR HILL RESIDENTS :If you need any assistance other than emergency medical, call 603.494.1491, Allan Clark, Emergency Management Director
COVID-19 VIRUS – SIMPLIFIED
• Limit travel outside of home • Social Distance – 6 feet • Wash hands often
• If you develop flu like symptoms go to “coronavirus.gov” to determine likelihood of contracting the COVID-19 Virus by going to the “self-checker”
• Quarantine 14 days if exposed to someone with symptoms
• Isolate if have symptoms until 72 hours after no symptoms without medication
• Call Littleton Regional Hospital if you have symptoms at their hot line 603-575-6400 before going to hospital or dialing 911
• If a significant life-threatening medical issue or trauma call 911
• If general questions about anything related to the crisis call 211
• Help others if you are capable
• Stay strong we will get through this
• Please wear a mask and gloves when going out in public. It is important to wash your hands and all you have touched when you get home.