Check us out on Facebook:
Town of Sugar Hill, Richardson Memorial Library and Sugar Hill Police Department all have pages.
TOWN REPORT Town Meeting Minutes Minutes 2020 TM
NO OUTSIDE BURNING OR FIRES ALLOWED DUE TO DROUGHT- QUESTIONS CONTACT CHIEF CLARK AT 494-1491
The General Election is November 3, 2020. Voting is 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
The Sugar Hill Supervisors of the Checklist will hold a Supervisors Session on October 22nd, 2020 from 7 PM to 7:30 PM, in the Carolina Crapo building.
Any registered voter preferring to vote by Absentee Ballot, are urged to contact the Town Clerk, Lissa Boissonneault 823-8516 firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to get your absentee ballot.
ALL VOTING TAKES PLACE AT THE CRAPO BUILDING – 1411 ROUTE 117 SUGAR HILL
Town Clerk is closed on election days.
NATIONAL PRESCRIPTION DRUG TAKE BACK PROGRAM OCTOBER 24, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM SUGAR HILL POLICE DEPARTMENT National Take Back
DROUGHT WARNING– State of NH Drought Warnings
TOWN OFFICES ARE OPEN – MASKS ARE MANDATORY – RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
The Meetinghouse and the Crapo Building will be closed to any public gatherings with the exception of Sugar Hill Town Board meetings downstairs with social distancing guidelines.
Richardson Memorial Library:
July 6, 2020 Temp Covid Hours by appointment at 823-7001
M: 1:00 – 4:00 W: 9:30 – 12:30 F: 9:30 – 12:30 S: 9:30 – 12:30
www.richardson-memorial-library.org for rules and details
Sugar Hill Pantry
The Select Board with assistance from the Willing Workers and concerned residents are establishing an emergency Pantry for Sugar Hill Residents for this fall and winter. Food items, paper products, personal hygiene, cleaning products and more are currently being collected. Items not used will be donated to the Franconia Food Pantry in the spring. If you would like to assist with either monetary or item donations, please contact Jennifer at the office 823-8468 email@example.com for more details. Pantry Items 2020
SUGAR HILL RESIDENTS :If you need any assistance other than emergency medical, call 603.494.1491, Allan Clark, Emergency Management Director
COVID-19 VIRUS – SIMPLIFIED
• Limit travel outside of home • Social Distance – 6 feet • Wash hands often
• If you develop flu like symptoms go to “coronavirus.gov” to determine likelihood of contracting the COVID-19 Virus by going to the “self-checker”
• Quarantine 14 days if exposed to someone with symptoms
• Isolate if have symptoms until 72 hours after no symptoms without medication
• Call Littleton Regional Hospital if you have symptoms at their hot line 603-575-6400 before going to hospital or dialing 911
• If a significant life-threatening medical issue or trauma call 911
• If general questions about anything related to the crisis call 211
• Help others if you are capable
• Stay strong we will get through this
• Please wear a mask and gloves when going out in public. It is important to wash your hands and all you have touched when you get home.